Answers to common questions
What are the lease terms?
We offer flexible lease terms from six to 15 months.
How do I apply?
For your convenience, you can apply online or in person at our office. A $52 application fee will be required to begin processing the application.
How do I provide my proof of income during the application process?
You will receive a follow up email from us with a link to upload your income documents through our third party verification partner, Snappt.
How soon will I know whether or not I'm approved?
Once you have completed the application and paid the applicable fees, we will usually have an answer within 48 to 72 hours.
What is the pet policy?
Sierra Vista is South Lake Tahoe’s premier pet friendly apartment community! We don’t have any weight restrictions for dogs; however, we do not allow aggressive breeds. There is a maximum of two pets per apartment, with a $500 refundable deposit per pet. Pet rent is $50/month per pet.
When is rent due/late?
Rent is due on the first of every month, late fees are assessed beginning on the 5th of the month.
What are the office hours?
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
What is the after hours emergency maintenance phone number?
After Hours Maintenance emergencies should call the maintenance line at 530-903-0879.
Do you have a resident referral program?
Yes! We appreciate our residents spreading the word to friends, co-workers and family about our beautiful community. Please inquire in the office about current resident referral benefits or contact us online.
How has North Coast handled COVID-19?
- Office closures long before any government mandated direction
- Adhering to all CDC guidelines including mask mandate
- Strong PPE supply for all staff
- Routine high-temp and chemical sanitation of all common areas
- Virtual tours to keep our prospective residents and staff safe but accessible
- Amenity modifications for social distancing and safety protocol
- Augmented sick leave for our teams to encourage responsible self-monitoring
- Hero bonuses for front-line staff
- Resident support programs to stabilize those struggling due to COVID
- Increased food drive and volunteer efforts to support our struggling communities
- Socially distant resident engagements to promote emotional support for our constituents